Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chaining Intention


Well this is it! The final post to finally post them all. So what have well learned in the past 4 months? I can sum it up in one sentance: Nothing matters. I can do it, and so can you! Apathy is what drives this great nation. For if everyone was productive, then who would work at our fast food restruants? Who will clean my clothes? We need apathy, or we are doomed to be forever busy. Hit the jump for more.

As a great man once said, "I'm busy mom, I'll do it later." Will the great man ever get to it? No, for he will forget. Do you think the garbage man that drives the garbage truck is productive? No, thats why he is driving the truck and not you. If he was productive, then he wouldn't be doing that. We need to keep this up or there will need to create more jobs.

Well thats it. I couldn't think of any more.
Now to leave you with the final Vocaloid video. See ya later.


1 comment: