Sunday, March 14, 2010

Metabolic Fire! or Tony 200%!

As you know, the titles to my blog have, not one, but TWO references to whatever I am thinking at the time. This is no different. Props if you know the references, because most, if not all, are animé and japanese culture references. So, ya I don't expect anyone to get them. All of the "The ____ of Tony Ortega" titles are The Melanchony of Haruhi Suzumiya Series references. It's a great light novel series that finally got translated into English last year. Each novel's title is The ____  of Haruhi Suzumiya. The title to the blog, "Re: Doing Nothing," is a reference to the Miku Hatune album Re: Package. "Sayonara, Ortega-Sensei: The Power of Negative Thinking" - "Sayonara, Zetsubou - Sensei (lit. Goodbye, Mr. Dispair): The Power of Negative Thinking. "Tony&!" - "Yotsuba&!" The last ones "When it rains, it pours" and "Back to Square One" are Yu-Gi-Oh! references. I'm not even a fan of it, but I liked the art of the "Back to Square One" card. Metabolic Fire! is a Miku Hatsune Song. ___ 200% is a japanese meme meaning its all about ____ twice. That is all the references so far. Props if you knew or even understand the references. Now for the rants!

Well again, I'm super depressed, and again I don't think anyone should be any different. I went to the Funky Bean to do my paper, and I drank about 3 cups of coffee. So, I am hyper-depressed. My car is having engine problems and is out of order. My paper isn't even 1/2 way done. My hours at work are cut to almost nothing (and I work for relatives). I have about 4 papers due within a couple weeks, and I haven't started any of them. The amount of overwelmness right now is reaching critical mass, and I now I'm stuck writing a blog. So, with my car screwed up, I now have to worry about just getting to school with no money to pay even bus fare. Great. Best week ever. Oh well, I deserve it for procrastinating so much.

I don't know why it seems like everyone has an instruction manual for everything. Socially, scholastically, everything. I have always been the person that questions everything. My interest have always been radically different since I was a kid. I was fully operating a Windows computer since I was 3, learning what was known as directories (now folders) about the same time. I started learning multiplication when I was 5. Hell, I beat Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2 and Super Mario World 100% when I was 5. I started learning HTML when I was 8, sending my homework via e-mail the same year. Its fucking 1996. Windows 95 just came out, and people were just getting on the internet by the masses. When most kids were busy playing sports or whatever they do, I was  beating Saturn Bomberman 1 vs. 15 matches, copying PS1 games, and ninja roping in Worms 2/Armageddon. Thats why I have no creativity. I wasn't even into any type of music until I was a junior in high school. It's hard to relate to anyone, when you rather spend all your attention to an inanimate object like a computer, than a human.

Ya, I have 2 sisters. But wouldn't you rather spend all your time on something that must do everything you tell it to do, than something that might do what you say. If my computer doesn't work, it is my fault, and only my fault. No other variables. If I work with someone, then a plethora of problems might occur that I have no control over. To a person like me, 100% control is everything. If I have no control over the outcome, I don't even attempt whatever it is. It's just how I work.

No vocaloids again, just don't feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment