Sunday, March 21, 2010

The guy who leaped through time or Professor Ortega and the Diabolical Box

So aparently I have the worst luck ever. That, or I have great luck, just someone keeps stealing it from me. I wonder what it is. Right now my car is broke, and I have no money. At least I have Chocolate Chip cookies. They are epic. They are like cookies, but with chocolate chips. Well now for some crazy theory of mine.

So I know I'm typing to myself. No one really reads this, they just scan the page. Thanks for the page views, its not like I make money off the page. So please, don't fake. So what am I going to do this week. Nothing. I might not even do the two reports that are due. Hell, I forgot to do the last one that I had to do. So typey type type.

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe in luck. You make your own opportunities not some leprechaun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think people still blog even though they know nobody is going to look at it any ways. They like to write their thoughts down, I suppose, so they can elaborate on their own thoughts. Look back and expand is why blogging is important to some, not money.

    Also, your not typing to yourself. At least 2 others read it. :D

    ReplyDelete