Sunday, February 28, 2010

When it rains it pours or Tony&!

I'm not one to brag but I seem to type way more than I need to. I bought Heavy Rain (PS3). I must say it's a solid 8/10. The -2 is for controls. Sometimes they just blow. But you didn't come here for a review on a video game, you came for my weird theories on life.


I haven't really thought of anything to write about this week. I guess I will write about how nothing really matters.

There are what, six billion people in the world. Six BILLION. In order for someone not to have clinical depression you are required to feel like your life is significant. If you rationalize it, you are not going to make a difference in the world, in the US, in the state, or even if your city. Its impossible. You can do things to increase your chances, like get a degree. But in the end, chances are you cannot affect the lives of very many people. It's just plain numbers.

If you have a real sense of control, you will realize that you don't really affect many people right now. Do you really think the entire school will shut down because you don't wear designer jeans? The world will impode because you broke up with X (or Y if your a girl)? Hell, most people can be easily replaced at work. You think your the first person to work at Burger King? Lets say you just didn't go to school for a week, how many people will ACTUALLY notice? Unless your insanely popular, its less than 10. For most, less that 5. The only people directly affected by your actions is your family. Unfortunately, I'm not all that of a family type person. So outside my family, I know I affect no one.

Well that was depressing. Now for some more Vocaloid FTW! This time Triple Baka (Triple Idiot).


No comments:

Post a Comment